PromoSoft undertakes to protect and respect your privacy and to act in accordance with applicable rules and data regulations. This policy explains how we collect, use and process the data you provide. We strive to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You / your company agrees that your contact information (name, telephone number, e-mail address) may be used when they are collected in connection with:
• Our services are requested or you / your company buys and uses our products
• When you fill in your contact information on our website.
• If you contact us by e-mail, telephone, our websites and social media.
• If you sign up for our newsletter.
In addition, we automatically receive and store information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware information, and the requested page. When you visit our website, you also agree that we may place cookies.
Purpose of information gathering
The information we collect is used to:
• Provide yourself with the products and services or information you request.
• Contact you by e-mail to offer relevant information about products and services that we believe you will benefit from in your professional role.
• For customer administration and correspondence, including fulfilling our obligations arising from agreements entered into between your company and PromoSoft.
How do we protect your data
We are committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the information we hold and act in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and have put in place appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to ensure this.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
• If necessary to meet your / your company's requirements for our services
• In response to an expressed customer need, interest or request
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties.
The processing takes place in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data is not retained for a longer period than is necessary with regard to the purposes of the processing. The company will store your personal information as long as you are a customer with us. Some information can be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements, such as the Accounting Act. In all handling of personal data, a high level of security and confidentiality is always observed.
PromoSoft AB, organization number 556612-8129
e-mail: [email protected]